Records Control Management System
RecordQuest, one of the key foundational modules, is a robust management solution for non-versioned documents called Records. It works with any process and captures any record associated with ongoing work in the company. It forms a powerful combination for all documents within any company when coupled with one of our other foundational solutions, DocuQuest, which is for controlled processes and documents.
RecordQuest allows you to:
- Fully replace the need to store hard copies or records on a network share. Now all of the organization’s documents, spreadsheets, reports etc. can be stored in a database, along with all their relevant metadata.
- Utilize running time clock to track performance of the workflow and identify potential bottlenecks in the process
- Quickly and easily find the record that you need, using full-text search and metadata filters.
- Create your own lists of records by using SharePoint’s highly customizable List Views. Look only at the records that you need, for example, records created by you; records created by your department; or only certain record types.
- Attach any number of files such as documents, pictures, engineering drawings, spreadsheets etc to the same record. In this way, you can keep auxiliary materials, appendixed and related documents together with the main document.
- Create a “Record Set” by grouping records together, similar to a binder of documents. This is useful when different records, possibly created by different departments must be distributed together.
- Upload and digitize records created offline such as operating procedure checklists, quality checks, manual audits etc.
- Download multiple records as a single ZIP package for easy distribution.
Powerful template system per each Record Type
Customizable views and email notifications
Record assignment with Due Dates
Approval workflow/Auto Issue of records once Approved
Improved search to look in the records meta data as well as in all attached files
Protected and restricted access to classified records
Batch creation of Records
Record Archival/Expiration schedule